|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
From April 2021, NESA is launching a fundraiser to ensure that our kids can continue enjoying all the wonderful things that make New End so special.
Your support, in any way and any amount, is hugely helpful. However, if every family donated £12 a month per child (or £144 per year per child), we could smash New End Family Appeal goal of £50k a year and provide the following during the 2021/2022 school year:
- A specialist music teacher a day a week for every class (£25,000 per year).
- Arts and curriculum enrichment, including Shakespeare in School project, art materials, and trip reimbursement for those unable to contribute (£10,000 per year).
- Upgrade existing sports and games equipment and buy additional items that can be enjoyed by each year bubble (3,000 per year).
- Online subscriptions to support learning from home (6,000 per year).
- Mental health support (6,000 per year).
Not everyone is in a position to donate £12 a month per child, so we ask those who are able to consider ‘covering’ other households and donating as generously as possible. It all adds up and goes a long way to improving the education and wellbeing of our children.
Please contribute with a monthly or yearly donation via one of these methods:
1. You can fill out the paper standing order form, which you can download following this link here (includes gift aid declaration)
2. You can set your standing order trough on your online banking and fill out the gift aid form following this link here
3. You can set up the monthly donations via Paypal clicking on the button below
Select the monthly or one-off (yearly) donation button to contribute the suggested minimum £12 per child per month.
With many thanks,